yeah, I'm getting married, you jerks.

okay, so this has basically been the strangest/oddly hardest thing I've ever done.

the last thing anyone thought I would do. aside from spawn. but no worries, folks. my uterus has no plans of serving any purpose in the near future.

all I seem to get is faux excitement from most people. which is fine. believe me, when I start talking about centerpieces, I want your eyes to glaze over. please, everyone, make sure I'm not one of those women. I still will never be able to care about the difference between a princess or an asscher-cut diamond. I could give two shits about whether ivory or champagne is the right color for a veil.

and to anyone that was genuinely hurt or bothered by the fact you found out on facebook - I'm sorry, I really am, but I wasn't going to call everyone in my phone and gush about my impending nuptials. I know I should have contacted some of you, but I really don't know how to handle all this stuff and I don't want this to be the focus of my personality for the next 6 months. it's hard enough dealing with my mother's reluctance. yes, I am young. no one is more aware of this fact than I am. but I met someone that I know I want to hang out with forever. what's the point of waiting when I'm more sure about this than I've ever been about everything in my life?

okay, /wedding-related rant. upward and onward to bigger things.

HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEW JUNIOR BOYS? um, crap. it's awesome. they're playing at the middle east in may, so I finally found some use for my ticketmaster giftcards. if you're not familiar, let this blow your mind:




I just found out IAMX is releasing a new album in may as well. my heart bursts.

0 comments: